Re: [Slovak-World] WEB PAGES

    Message 1 of 29 , Apr 13, 2008
      A Slovak immigrant went to the DMV to apply for a
      driver's license. First, of course, he had to take an
      eye sight test The optician showed him a card with the
      letters 'C Z W I X N O S T A C Z.'

      'Can you read this?' the optician asked.

      'Read it?' the Slovak guy replied, 'I know the guy.'

      http://mail.yahoo.com