Moving to Slovakia

  • aaron_kolkmeier
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 6 1:49 AM
      Hello,

      My wife (who is from Slovakia) and I are possibly moving to Slovakia
      in the near future. Does anyone have experience with moving from the
      U.S. to Europe and/or Slovakia in general. If anyone has any
      information about moving companies and real estate agents in Slovakia
      I would greatly appreciate it.

      Thanks in advance!

      Aaron Kolkmeier
    • Martin Votruba
      Message 33 of 33 , Apr 16 7:52 AM
        > I'm referring to the early 90's.

        I completely agree with Paul. A) The Tuzex stores lost their status
        as foreign goods sellers for Western currency with the collapse of
        communism in 1989. B) What use is it to provide experiences from who
        knows when:

        > "what ever you do don't deal on the black market"

        ... phrased as advice for tourists in the 21st century.

        Martin

        votruba "t" pitt "dot" edu