Movie

  • Amanda Lovitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      We had a rare delight here in the outback of Western Australia on Thursday
      night. There is an offshoot of the Perth Festival happening here with
      movies and plays being bought to Kalgoorlie for the first time as part of
      the big Arts Festival in Perth each year. Thursday night they showed
      "Divided We Fall", which is a Czech movie - OK not Slovak, but hey, in this
      part of the world, you're lucky if people have heard of Czechoslovakia, let
      alone Czech Republic or Slovak Republic! Some I am quite sure think the
      world is flat. It is a great movie, watch it if you can. The acting is
      wonderful, it's romantic, funny, sad, a bit of action, even suspense and a
      bit of spooky stuff, it's great!

      Regards

      Amanda Lovitt
      Coordinator Anglican Parish Flower Shows
      Coordinator Goldfields Open Garden Scheme
      Member KCGM Community Reference Group
      Deputy Chair Museum of Kalgoorlie-Boulder Advisory Board
      Secretary CWA Boulder Branch
      Goldfields & Agricultural Representative on WA Water Corp Customer Advisory
      Council
      www.cwaofwa.asn.au