Slovak calender

  • goslovakia2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 17, 2008
      I'm looking for a "Slovak" wall calender for 2008. I need a fairly
      large one for my Mother who is in an assisted living home, and has
      macular degeneration. I've been up and down the search engines, even
      the Slovak Consulate website without any luck.

      Any info would be appreciated.

      George
    • Cathie McAdams
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18, 2008