Re: [Slovak-World] Tancju-Tancju

  • helene cincebeaux
    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 12, 2008
      hi caye - i didn't have any luck either but sounded
      like it was an old tune and the roup is going to put
      it on their cd - they are a civil war renactment band
      - and they really liked the song.

      thanks for trying!!!!

      we have set our party date in pittsburgh for the night
      before the slovak fest - think it is nov 1 and will be
      a hollywood theme - 30's -60s - hope you can
      come!!!!!~!

      helene
      --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

      > Helene:
      >
      > No reply from the cousins regarding the age of
      > Tandju-Tancju -- but I did try.
      >

      > Caye

      > removed]

      Looking for last minute shopping deals?