apology

  • Haidee Kupecz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 8:28 PM
      I just wanted to say "I'm sorry", to all my groups for a message that accidently got sent to you. A friend invited me to her and I was just trying to respond to that...and honestly, I thought I got last night without any screw-ups. Again I'm sorry!

      See you later,
      Haidee
      haideec@...

      Chocolate Candy Cane