Free SLOVAK BOOKS CATALOGUE from www.slovakculture.org

  • Lou Bolchazy
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Hej, Slovaci ! I got Greg's permission to in troduce myself and my
      not-for-profit "Slovak-American International Cultural Foundation,
      Inc. (SAICF) <www.SLOVAKCULTURE.org> Our goal: Commission, Edit,
      Translate, Promote SLOVAK books, which we believe can be our best
      Slovak Ambassadors in the world. So far 34 books. See my Website
      for SLOVAK Art and more info. S uctou a servus. LACI
      (Ladislaus J. Bolchazy, PhD) Order your free catalogue from me
      personally at <lou@...>