Fwd: kosice

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      Ashley:

      Check out the link my cousin has provided below -- and you've already got lots of ideas from Helene -- and don't forget to let us know all about it next week. Enjoy!!!

      Caye

      Note: forwarded message attached.

    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
        Sorry, Ashley:

        http://www.slovakiatravels.com/sections/Regionscities/Kosice/Kosice_whattosee-en.php

        my cousin says that most of the highlights are all on the main street, so you should not have a problem.

        Caye