Re: [Slovak-World] Was Hotel Bill -- a joke, Slovak

  • Ron Matviyak
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2003
      Did you hear about the Good Slovak named Marty...
      _ _ _
      Marty wakes up at home with a huge hangover. He forces himself to open his
      eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins and a glass of
      water on the side table. He sits down and sees his clothing in front of him,
      all clean and pressed. Marty looks around the room and sees that it is in a
      perfect order, spotless, clean. So is the rest of the house. He takes the
      aspirins and notices a note on the table "Honey, breakfast is on the stove,
      I left early to go shopping. Love you."
      So he goes to the kitchen and sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the
      morning newspaper. His son is also at the table, eating.

      Marty asks, "Son, what happened last night?"

      His son says, "Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and delirious. Broke
      some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you
      stumbled into the door."

      Confused, Marty asks, "So, why is everything in order and so clean, and
      breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"

      His son replies, "Oh that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she
      tried to take your pants off, you said, "Lady, leave me alone, I'm
      married'!"