Re: [Slovak-World] Choices ..

  • Alice7
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      I'm back on track again, thanks Janko

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jan Lan
      To: Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 30, 2003 12:41 AM
      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Choices ..

      At 12:39 AM 1/30/2003 +0000, you wrote:
      >Subscribed to this this group yesterday and while registering I
      >checked off mail to be sent via e'mail. When none arrived today I
      >decided to check this page to see if anyone had posted a message and
      >lo and behold there were several messages posted regarding the
      >subject 'attachments'. Where did I go wrong??

      Alice,
      Go to Slovak-World on Yahoo, click on edit membership, click on individual
      or digest mail.

      >Also, while reading the messages I found it difficult to navigate
      >through the messages in order of posting. What's the secret there?

      Click on "All Messages". They're listed in numerical order. The recent
      ones are near the end of the list. The most recent only have time of day.
      the earlier ones have the date.

      Janko

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor