Neighbors' guard

  • Gergely
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 15 7:32 AM
      A bit off subject, but what-the-heck:
      I have a German son-in-law, who is a rather successful small businessman in Germany. He has been very supportive of the EU because of the obvious potential economic benefits to Europe. I asked him what Germany (or any other EU country) will do when the EU makes some repressive regulations that are impossible for that particular country to live with. His response is that, then they will exit the Union. The smile leaves his face when I remind him of what happened to Virginia in the same situation.
      Jack Gergely
      Newport News