searching for family

  • lukas.roller
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 10, 2008
      Hi everybody, I need help with my search. I am looking for my family
      in USA. They have emigrate to USA maybe 30 years ago. The name of my
      family is Schwarzer. But Nora Schwarzer get married with Adam. So she
      is now Nora Schwarzer a have had two children Katka Adam and Ilona
      Adam. Nora Adam, she have had also a sister Luiza. They are probably
      living in Chicago. Can you heplp me?
    • lukas.roller
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 13, 2008
          Hi, Lukas!

          Go to www.zabasearch.com and enter the name Nora Adam and select Illinois as the state. There is only 1 Nora Adam listed and she is in Chicago Heights, a south suburb of Chicago. That is a possibility for you. If Nora has an unlisted telephone number and/or does not own property, she will be more difficult to find.

          Don't assume that zabasearch is always 100% correct. I recently found one of my husband's cousins in TX. The address listed for him in zabasearch was a former address for him, a condo that he now rents out. The tenant forwarded my letter to the cousin.
          When I checked myself in zabasearch, the listings for Illinois were correct. The listings for TX included what is correct, plus 2 that could be linked to my late mother but with my name, and 1 that is a total mystery.

          Good luck to you.

          Margo

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 14, 2008
            Hi Margo,
            Thank you, that very interesting webpage. I will try to find her. I leave her a message on the page. Maybe she find the message and will answer me.
            Anyway I will try it farther.

            Margo Smith <margolane61@...> wrote: Hi, Lukas!

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 16, 2008
                Thank you Margo.
                That is a good Idea. Hmm...
                You have some another good tips or webpages?