Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Refused Visa

  • David
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2008
      Martin: That was the only message he sent to me lately. By some of his past messages, it sounded like he isn't into politics too much. The messages are sent (I think) on a business computer where he works. Nice guy and our interests are basically on fruit trees. He is also big on experimenting with all kind of varieties of Hardy Kiwi plants. Quite a few years ago, I sent him a variety of Hardy Kiwi plants that I grew. The plant permits were a little difficult to say the least. I remember when the federal plant inspector came to my place, I asked him about a certain plant disease that Slovak plant inspectors didn't want on any plants. The U.S. plant inspector didn't have the faintest idea what the disease was. My plants were sent bare root, arrived in good shape and are happily growing in Slovakia.
      Dave Kuchta