Re: Eastern European Saint Valentine's Day Windows Wallpaper

  • Martin Votruba
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 6, 2008
      > 1952 Marian Missal
      >
      > 1941 National Catholic Almanac

      Thank you Ed. It's useful to have that information. It's interesting
      that they used a different date from what the Pope decreed in 1880.

      Martin

      votruba "at" pitt "dot" edu
    • Edward T. Surkosky
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 6, 2008
        I know. Leo XIII made additional changes after 1880, as did Pius X and
        subsequent popes. I was unable to find out who moved it to July 5th.

        Ed Surkosky