Slovak culture, history, and art publications

  • adreinhard
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2008
      Dear Fellow Slovak-Americans (on behalf of Dr. Lou Bolchazy),

      Would you like a source of publications about our Slovak heritage?
      Send your address to lou@..., and we will put your on the
      Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers mailing list. We have a catalog of over
      thirty publications about Slovak culture, history and art. We also
      have a newsletter that will keep you current on what publications we
      are working on.

      Servus,

      Laci (Ladislaus J. Bolchazy, PhD.)
      President and Founder, Bolchazy-Carducci Publishers
      www.bolchazy.com
      www.slovakculture.org