Re: [Slovak-World] Where is Nove Mesto nad Vahom in Slovakia?

  • Nick Holcz
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
      At 12:35 AM 1/02/2008, you wrote:

      >Nove Mesto is home to our Vladimir Bohinc.

      Nove Mesto nad Vahom is also the birthplace of my father. It used to
      be Neustadt bei Vahom ( I hope) anyway it is German for the same
      thing as Nove Mesto , that is Newtown by the Vahom.

      regards
      Nick
    • Gergely
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
        Helene,
        That's interesting. Do you know when the Kimberly Clark plant in Nova Mesto was started? We lost one here in Newport News about 15 or so years ago. not bashing, just curious.
        Jack Gergely

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 31, 2008
          Opps, belay my previous.
          Our plant actually made zippers, not paper products..
          Jack Gergely