Re: [Slovak-World] Home care/health aid in Bratislava

  • Evonri@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      In a message dated 1/31/2008 2:12:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      kmerunka@... writes:

      My mother is currently living in Bratislava and is taking care of her
      elderly mother (93) by herself. She is trying to find a nurses aid or
      a home health aid that can assist her. My grandmother needs 24 care
      and my mom does not have anyone else to give her a hand and much
      needed break. A nursing home is not even a consideration at this
      point because my grandmother wants to die at home

      Hi there. I have sent your email along to a cousin of mine who lives in
      Bratislava. She used to work as a hospital nurse; I believe she is about 58
      years old and is "retired", and she is a kind, gentle person and I don't think
      she has a rude bone in her body. I asked her to let me know if she would be
      interested and told her if she was, that I would pass on her email address to
      you.

      Rita