Fw: Re:Ancestry.com

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 19, 2008
      I recently upgraded to Family Tree Maker 2008 from Family Tree Maker
      2006. A one month free trial of Ancestry.com was included in the
      package. I don't know what version it is, but if you got 500+ hits and
      Curt Bochanyin got 300 entries from the 1930 census and I only got one,
      then it is all the more reason not to have anything to do with
      Ancestry.com.

      Bill Brna