Brna - Barna

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2008
      Joann,

      I'm sorry, but I cannot include your message in my reply, however, I have
      traced my direct ancestry back to the oldest son of a couple who was born
      in 1728. I have the names of his parents, but no other information about
      them, The name has always been spelled Brna, even as far back as 1600.
      The name "Barna" is Hungarian and I am acquainted with people who spell
      the last name that way.

      Bill Brna