Slovak Corn Husk Nativity Sets

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2007
      I just got a phone call that a gift shop here in Saint Louis
      is looking to deal on Slovak Corn Husk Nativity sets.

      If anyone is interested in one, send a private email to
      info@... and I will pass along the details or if you
      live near Saint Louis, Missouri, directions to the store.

      With shipping to America, I normally pay about $4.00 each for
      3 to 5 inch corn husk dolls from Slovakia so the sets would be
      in the $15.00 to $25.00 range.

      Shipping to US addresses would be in the $4.95 to $6.95 range.

      I am told some come with wooden cribs (stables).

      I will be checking them out Wednesday so I need to know by
      Tuesday night.

      Greg
    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
        We placed 7 different Slovak Corn Husk Nativity Sets on eBay yesterday.

        We also listed a couple small Corn Husk Angels.

        The Slovak Import Company also has over 20 Slovak Corn Husk Dolls
        listed too!

        Check them out.

        http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-1751-2978-71/1?AID=5463217&PID=2187480&mpre=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fsatitle%3DSlovak+husk%26category0%3D

        Greg
      • Gregory J Kopchak
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 3, 2008
          If the long URL doesn't work with your eMail program, just go to
          www.ebay.com and search for SLOVAK HUSK to see all our
          Slovak Shop Nativities and the dolls by Slovak Import Company.

          Greg