Re: [Slovak-World] Czechoslovakian Carol "How Far Is It to Bethlehem?"

  • b
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 6, 2007
      Frank,
      Sorry about that. That's what i get for checking my email without my glasses on i guess.
      Bonnie.

      Plichta <plichta@...> wrote:
      Thanks Bonnie,

      No, your carol is not the one that I am looking for.

      I typed the title and all of the lyrics in English for the carol that I am
      looking for. I want the Slovak language lyrics for the Czechoslovakian
      Carol: "How Far Is It to Bethlehem?"

      Frank R. Plichta

      Galax, Virginia

      _____