Re: [Slovak-World] Anyone heard from Dan Kisha lately?

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
      Yes, I just ordered Christmas baskets from Dan a couple of days ago. I
      contacted him at daniel.kisha@... on December 4, and received a
      reply on December 5.

      Bill Brna

      On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 11:02:34 -0000 "Bill Tarkulich" <smitko2@...>
      writes:
      I've been trying to contact Dan for a month now, but no response.
      Dan runs a Slovak-merchandise store online.
      Anyone hear from him?
      Thanks,
      Bill

    • nhasior@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
        Hi Bill,
        Dan was at the Slovak Festival in Holmdel. I stopped in for an hour on the
        way to family in Virginia and I am pretty sure that his table was the one
        where I had bought a Slovak recipie book. Anyone remember seeing Dan there?
        Noreen