Anyone heard from Dan Kisha lately?

  • Bill Tarkulich
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
      I've been trying to contact Dan for a month now, but no response.
      Dan runs a Slovak-merchandise store online.
      Anyone hear from him?
      Thanks,
      Bill
    • William F Brna
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
        Yes, I just ordered Christmas baskets from Dan a couple of days ago. I
        contacted him at daniel.kisha@... on December 4, and received a
        reply on December 5.

        Bill Brna

      • nhasior@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 6, 2007
          Hi Bill,
          Dan was at the Slovak Festival in Holmdel. I stopped in for an hour on the
          way to family in Virginia and I am pretty sure that his table was the one
          where I had bought a Slovak recipie book. Anyone remember seeing Dan there?
          Noreen