Just a Hi

  • rson6542
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      Hello Everyone,
      I just would like to say, Thank You for allowing me join your
      fantastic group. I am not a Slovak in any way other than falling in
      love with Slovakia and having some wonderful friends that live there
      that I have met online 1st then in real in 2005.
      Everytime I see or read something about Slovakia I get excited. I have
      been offered a job in Totransca Lominsca. (sorry about spelling). I am
      hoping to be there by May 2008. Saving some more money to go with.
      I have been reading everything I can about Svk and the email alerts I
      get from posts here have been so informative.
      I have posted a couple of pictures from the last trip to Svk that I
      had taken in March 2006. I hope you enjoy them.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2007
        Rick:

        I hate you. You are going to Slovakia. And they are
        letting you work there.

        I don't really hate you. I suppose that 'envy' is a
        better word. Enjoy your visit.

        Chuck

        --- rson6542 <rson6542@...> wrote:

        > Hello Everyone,
        > I just would like to say, Thank You for allowing me
        > join your
        > fantastic group. I am not a Slovak in any way other
        > than falling in
        > love with Slovakia and having some wonderful friends
        > that live there
        > that I have met online 1st then in real in 2005.
        > Everytime I see or read something about Slovakia I
        > get excited. I have
        > been offered a job in Totransca Lominsca. (sorry
        > about spelling). I am
        > hoping to be there by May 2008. Saving some more
        > money to go with.
        > I have been reading everything I can about Svk and
        > the email alerts I
        > get from posts here have been so informative.
        > I have posted a couple of pictures from the last
        > trip to Svk that I
        > had taken in March 2006. I hope you enjoy them.
        >
        > Rick

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?