Re: [Slovak-World] Stumped again.

  • Taoz@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 3, 2007
      Mark Sabol,

      A million thanks, Mark. I think you cleared up all my problems. I wish I
      knew more about the words for body parts for it is these that seem to stump me
      most. I can work out most problems other than these and I feel good for
      that since I have not heard the language in over 50 years.

      Best of luck to you.

      Pavel