RE: [Slovak-World] Re: Official Documents

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2007
      The word neuvedene you find, as a rule, only in certificates, issued by the
      civil registrar.
      If the record is pre 1896, then it was found in the archive and the archive
      always makes a full transcript and sends it to the Registrar.
      The Registrar , then, is not obliged to write into certificate everything
      what is in the transcript. So often it is not true, if it says neuvedene.
      Vladimir

      _____