Re: [Slovak-World] Off Topic - for the Aussie members

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2007
      I feared it going to Ireland, but found it's not so bad, takes a day or two to adjust to, but not as bad as you'd think -- although I don't recommend downtown big city driving until you get pretty comfy with it. We took a taxi from Dublin to a car rental place outside of the city and the taxi driver spent time in New York City and gave me a few great pointers.

      Caye