Re: [Slovak-World] Slovakia Quartery

  • Dr. Joe Q
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
      helenezx at yahoo.com

      Dr. "Q"

      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
        Thanks for the full address. I'll resend my request. Mary

      • bkoeller
        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
          Yes, but I meant the "e" was left out!

          --- bkoeller <bkoeller@...> wrote:

          > It's also "helene," not "helenzx" - -

        • helene cincebeaux
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 12, 2007
            Hi Mary and Greg -

            please note my e mail address is helenezx@...

            thanks

            helene

            --- Mwisbach@... wrote:

            > Greg.
            > I tried to send an email to helenzx@...
            > requesting that my name be added
            > to the Slovak Quarterly snail-mailing list. A
            > return message said this
            > address was invalid. Any other address? Thanks.
            >
            > Mary

            > removed]

            Be a better pen pal.
          • helene cincebeaux
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 12, 2007
              Thanks Caye - i have both - aol and yahoo - either one
              works - just home from a 12 day trip and will respond
              to all who wrote me.

              helene

              --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

              > Hey all, Helene is @... == NOT aol.
              >
              > ;-D
              > caye
              >

              > --- J Michutka <jmm@...> wrote:
              >

              > > On Nov 10, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Mwisbach@...
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > > Greg.
              > > > I tried to send an email to helenzx@...
              > > requesting that my name
              > > > be added
              > > > to the Slovak Quarterly snail-mailing list. A
              > > return message said
              > > > this
              > > > address was invalid. Any other address?
              > Thanks.
              > >
              > > You're missing an "e" in there: helenezx@...
              > >
              > > Julie Michutka
              > > jmm@...

              > protection around
              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              Be a better pen pal.
            • helene cincebeaux
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 12, 2007

                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 13, 2007
                  Thanks Helene.

                  I would love to be added to your mailing list for Slovak Quarterly. My
                  address is:

                  Mary Ross Wisbach
                  52 Josselyn Avenue
                  Duxbury, MA 02332

                  Looking forward to it. Is there a charge?

                  Best,

                  Mary

                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 13, 2007
                    Hi Mary,

                    Sending a sample copy of Slovakia quarterly out to
                    you.

                    Info on how to subscribe is there too. We have a
                    yearly membership/subscription fee of $14 for a senior
                    citizen/student or $17 for a regular membership with
                    a discount if signing up for 2 years.

                    I would love to have your surnames for the Slovak
                    Pride data base - currently have 26,500 listings.

                    helene

                  • Mwisbach@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 13, 2007
                      Hi Helene.

                      My Maternal Grandfather was born in Faluska, now Hacava. His name is Andras
                      Hodermarsky. My Maternal Grandmother was born in Bustyhaza, (formerly
                      Romania) now Bustyna, Maramos, Ukraine. Her name is Maria Bucik/Burchak/Burzak.

                      My Paternal Grandparents are Scottish.

                      Is the registry available for anyone to see?

                      Thanks v much.

                      Mary

                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 13, 2007
                        Helene
                        Please add me to your mailing list as well.

                        Terrie Brown
                        2230 Saratoga Street
                        Wisconsin rapids, WI 54494

                        Please let me know if there is a charge.