Re: [Slovak-World] Slovakia Quartery

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
      No, it's ZX -- check Helene's original posting.

      Caye

      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
        helenezx at yahoo.com

        Dr. "Q"

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
          Thanks for the full address. I'll resend my request. Mary

        • bkoeller
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 11, 2007
            Yes, but I meant the "e" was left out!

            --- bkoeller <bkoeller@...> wrote:

            > It's also "helene," not "helenzx" - -

          • helene cincebeaux
            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 12, 2007
              Hi Mary and Greg -

              please note my e mail address is helenezx@...

              thanks

              helene

              --- Mwisbach@... wrote:

              > Greg.
              > I tried to send an email to helenzx@...
              > requesting that my name be added
              > to the Slovak Quarterly snail-mailing list. A
              > return message said this
              > address was invalid. Any other address? Thanks.
              >
              > Mary

              > removed]

              Be a better pen pal.
            • helene cincebeaux
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 12, 2007
                Thanks Caye - i have both - aol and yahoo - either one
                works - just home from a 12 day trip and will respond
                to all who wrote me.

                helene

                --- Caye Caswick <ccaswick@...> wrote:

                > Hey all, Helene is @... == NOT aol.
                >
                > ;-D
                > caye
                >

                > --- J Michutka <jmm@...> wrote:
                >

                > > On Nov 10, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Mwisbach@...
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > > Greg.
                > > > I tried to send an email to helenzx@...
                > > requesting that my name
                > > > be added
                > > > to the Slovak Quarterly snail-mailing list. A
                > > return message said
                > > > this
                > > > address was invalid. Any other address?
                > Thanks.
                > >
                > > You're missing an "e" in there: helenezx@...
                > >
                > > Julie Michutka
                > > jmm@...

                > protection around
                > http://mail.yahoo.com

                Be a better pen pal.
              • helene cincebeaux
                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 12, 2007

                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 13, 2007
                    Thanks Helene.

                    I would love to be added to your mailing list for Slovak Quarterly. My
                    address is:

                    Mary Ross Wisbach
                    52 Josselyn Avenue
                    Duxbury, MA 02332

                    Looking forward to it. Is there a charge?

                    Best,

                    Mary

                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 13, 2007
                      Hi Mary,

                      Sending a sample copy of Slovakia quarterly out to
                      you.

                      Info on how to subscribe is there too. We have a
                      yearly membership/subscription fee of $14 for a senior
                      citizen/student or $17 for a regular membership with
                      a discount if signing up for 2 years.

                      I would love to have your surnames for the Slovak
                      Pride data base - currently have 26,500 listings.

                      helene

                    • Mwisbach@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 13, 2007
                        Hi Helene.

                        My Maternal Grandfather was born in Faluska, now Hacava. His name is Andras
                        Hodermarsky. My Maternal Grandmother was born in Bustyhaza, (formerly
                        Romania) now Bustyna, Maramos, Ukraine. Her name is Maria Bucik/Burchak/Burzak.

                        My Paternal Grandparents are Scottish.

                        Is the registry available for anyone to see?

                        Thanks v much.

                        Mary

                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 13, 2007
                          Helene
                          Please add me to your mailing list as well.

                          Terrie Brown
                          2230 Saratoga Street
                          Wisconsin rapids, WI 54494

                          Please let me know if there is a charge.