Megan Smolenyak

  • Caye Caswick
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2007
      There's an article in today's Chicago Sun Times
      Business section entitled "Blood can help you locate
      kin" about Ancestry.com's latest info and it also
      mentions Megan Smolenyak, some of you probably know
      her, or of her, as she's been mentioned before.

      http://www.suntimes.com/business/604760,CST-FIN-ancestry16.article

      There's the link to the story.

    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2007
        Megan stars in the Getting Started DVD that comes with
        the newest edition of Family Tree Maker software.

        She has also attended many Slovak and Carptho-Rusyn events
        over the years as speaker.

        Greg

        today! http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7