Slovakia Treasures Tour Reunion in Pgh (11/3/07)

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
      Helene Cincebeaux said to Invite everyone to a Great Slovak Party ( I was there
      last year) near Greater Pgh Airport on Sat 3 Nov. See the two attachments
      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,Md
      That would be great and please stress this is a Slovak Party and everyone is
      invited! The more the merrier !
      helene

      FGK wrote.......................................................................
      Helene..... Thanx for the "2007 Treasures Tour Reunion" schedule
      Would you like me to Post it on Slovak-World and the Rusyn Web ?
      As Usual I plan to take photoes of both days events. I noticed that
      the pix I took at Pitt (2005 & 2006) are still in the S-W photo log.

      If I knew how to Post them I would have removed the Ole ones.
      FGK

      Helene wrote:
      > Hi Fred - so thrilled you are coming and how wonderful to bring Rose Cathleen - so
      > glad you thought of it as i just learned that Sister Grace can't come this year.
      >
      > Attaching the invitaiton just in case
      >
      > If anyone needs updated info on hotels i have it from Bobbi White
      >
      > I called the hotels back to see if I could talk them down.
      >Super 8 said $59.99 plus tax and to say we are from a group for the Slovak Fest.
      and La Quinta said $80.10 plus tax.

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...>
        wrote:
        > As Usual I plan to take photoes of both days events. I noticed that
        > the pix I took at Pitt (2005 & 2006) are still in the S-W photo log.
        >
        > If I knew how to Post them I would have removed the Ole ones.

        Fred,

        You can only remove them if you posted them. The list owner, Greg, can
        also romve them. I posted the 2006 photos for you so I removed the
        album since you said you would like to remove the photos.

        RU
      • Sinbad Schwartz
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2007
          wrote:

          > Helene Cincebeaux said to Invite everyone to a Great Slovak Party ( I
          was there
          > last year) near Greater Pgh Airport on Sat 3 Nov. See the two
          attachments

          Fred,

          You can't post attachments to the list. You'll get the following at
          the end of your message "[Non-text portions of this message have been
          removed]". You can upload the attachments to the file area of the list
          and they can be opened there.

          RU