Re: A Slovak's Night Before Christmas

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 4, 2007
      Gil: Thta's a great idea.

      This sounds like a great project for some language
      expert on Slovak-World to do on a rainy day.

      Translating is not easy to do unless you are fluent
      in both languages involved.

      You just can't do a "word by word" deal and expect
      it to come out right.

      You would also need the Slovak Font Set installed
      for MS Word to print it out.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative

      --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Gil Kubancsek <gek0105@...> wrote:

      > Greg,
      > Thanks for posting A Slovak's Night Before Christmas. Is there a
      version of this available in the Slovak language? This would be a
      great addition to Christmas cards and greetings sent to friends and
      relatives in Slovakia.