Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Slovak Heritage Festival at Pitt 4 Nov

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
      Wonderful,hopefully she will share the same info she sent Gil Kubancsek with "all"
      Slovak World (S-W),Slovak-Roots, and the Rusyn Web members.

      Most all of us with Slavic Ethnic Heritages would be interested in events
      like this.

      I tried to post the flyers Gil & Helen Baine sent me but Unfortunately I am Not
      skilled enough to post it. When I try and send stuff from my regular ISP ....
      Yahoo reject or changes it !!!

      But the Flyers answered my questions, hopefully Gil or Christine Metil will post it
      for all.

      Christine Metil
      Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
      1417 Cathedral of Learning
      University of Pittsburgh
      Pittsburgh, PA 15260
      phone: (412) 624-5906