Slovak Heritage Festival at Pitt 4 Nov

  • Fred G Kovalyak
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2007
      I havent seen the 2007 Slovak Heritage Festival Schedule yet !!!
      Has it been solidified to the point who is giving Seminars, and what singing/dancing
      Groups will be there?

      We plan to bring some Guests and was asked some of these questions.

      Fred G Kovalyak
      Columbia,Md

      Got a little couch potato?
    • Gregory J Kopchak
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
        The coordinator of the Slovak Heritage Festival and the administrator
        of the Slovak Studies Program at the University of Pittsburgh has just
        joined Slovak-World this morning.

        Ask your questions Fred.

        Greg Kopchak
        It's All Relative

        --- In Slovak-World@yahoogroups.com, Fred G Kovalyak <fkovalyak@...>
        wrote:

        > I havent seen the 2007 Slovak Heritage Festival Schedule yet !!!
        > Has it been solidified to the point who is giving Seminars, and what
        singing/dancing
        > Groups will be there?
        >
        > We plan to bring some Guests and was asked some of these questions.
        >
        > Fred G Kovalyak
        > Columbia,Md

        > Got a little couch potato?

      • Fred G Kovalyak
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2007
          Wonderful,hopefully she will share the same info she sent Gil Kubancsek with "all"
          Slovak World (S-W),Slovak-Roots, and the Rusyn Web members.

          Most all of us with Slavic Ethnic Heritages would be interested in events
          like this.

          I tried to post the flyers Gil & Helen Baine sent me but Unfortunately I am Not
          skilled enough to post it. When I try and send stuff from my regular ISP ....
          Yahoo reject or changes it !!!

          But the Flyers answered my questions, hopefully Gil or Christine Metil will post it
          for all.

          Christine Metil
          Department of Slavic Languages and Literatures
          1417 Cathedral of Learning
          University of Pittsburgh
          Pittsburgh, PA 15260
          phone: (412) 624-5906