Re: Links Page at Slovak-World

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 28, 2007
      On the far right, you need to scroll the window over.

      You know you never find an error till you get 1,000 color copies
      printed on glossy paper.

      My son is getting ready to send his Christmas Traditions booklet to
      the printer shortly. He will read it 100 times and have 10 other
      people do the same but something will sneak through that they won't
      notice it till they have 30,000 copies delivered.

      A friend spent weeks checking the information inside a catalog he was
      mailing out.

      The inside was fine but they reversed some digits on the phone number
      on the front cover of the catalog.

      Greg