Parish Registers from Eastern Slovakia Found

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2007
      I got the following from an archive researcher in Slovakia.....

      Lost registers - super discovery - 2 addition

      "Lost registers" of the villages in eastern Slovakia. Discovered
      records I will make public step by step ( index surnames ).

      These "Lost registers" are not found in the International Genealogical
      Index (IGI) (also known as LDS or Mormons).

      Added next 3 Parishes and 11 affiliated branches. Already 7 Parishes
      and 18 affiliated branches together.

      Link on English version:
      http://www.pavlovics.com/index.php?lang=en&content=lostregisters

      Link on Slovak version: