Fwd: [S-R] Slovak Festival - University of Pittsburgh

  • Gil Kubancsek
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2007
      This web page contains the before and after cleaning photos of the Cathedral of Learning.

      http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribunereview/search/s_524816.html

      To: SLOVAK-ROOTS@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Dr. Joe Q" <doctor_jq@...>
      Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:57:47 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: [S-R] Slovak Festival - University of Pittsburgh

      Those of you who will attend the Slovak festival in
      November in Pittsburgh will be delighted to see that
      after many months of work and about $5,000,000 the
      Cathedral of Learning has been cleaned. I remember it
      from the 1940-1950’s when I lived in Pittsburgh as a
      tall dark gray building. Now all of the stone is
      clean.

      Dr. "Q"

      http://sims.yahoo.com/

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2007