: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: word for "father"

  • William F Brna
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2007
      Caye,

      One of my ancestors married a Dorota Otc~enas~. The previous cultural
      attache at the Slovak Embassy in Washington was named Igor Otc~enas~.
      Several years ago, he gave a talk about Slovak hokej in Pittsburgh and I
      was able to meet him and talk about our common ancestry.

      Bill Brna

      Subject: Re: [Slovak-World] Re: word for "father"

      Anyone remember Oche Nash?

      (big smile here)