Re: [Slovak-World] Re: Illustrated Slovak History

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 7, 2007
      Replace "Helen Fedor" (I'm here to learn, honest) below with "Martin Votruba" to get a better idea of the potential discussion.

      >>> "Gregory J Kopchak" <greg@...> 08/07/07 9:23 AM >>>
      Illustrated Slovak History
      A Struggle for Sovereignty in Central Europe

      By Anton Spiesz, Michael Kopanic, Albert Devine, David Daniel, Ivan
      Reguli

      Edited by Dr. Ladislaus J. Bolchazy et alii.

      Epilogue by Dusan Caplovic (President of the Slovak Academy of
      Sciences)

      Translated by Joseph J. Palus, Jr.

      With Lou Bolchazy and Helen Fedor already involved, there is now a
      possibility that Michael Kopanic, a significant contributor, may
      also join in.

      This could be a world class discussion.

      If you need a copy of the book, go to.........

      http://www.bolchazy.com/prod.php?cat=slovak&id=4266

      to order a copy.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative