[Slovak-World] Re:Polish Pierogi

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24 7:57 AM
      And I heard it a few years back, told by Garrison Keillor on "A Prairie Home Companion," except that it was a Norwegian man, and his wife was making lefsa (Norwegian loks~a) for the funeral.

      >>> "Ashley Brown" <minkman_86@...> 07/18/07 10:46 AM >>>
      It's funny... I heard the same joke about the Polish pierogi, except it was
      a Slovak man, and his wife was making kolachy for the funeral!