Williamsburg ethnic dinner

  • Gergely
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 23, 2007
      No, it's a full time church now. It did start out as a mission at Fort Monroe, but I don't remember where the sponsioring church was. That was over 20 years ago.

      Name and address:

      Ascension of Our Lord Byzantine Catholic Church. 114 Palace Lane Williamsburg, Virginia 23185-2942 (757) 220-8098 (757) 253-5641 ...

      For all of the Pennsylvanians and Buckeyes out there, it's about six miles from the Pottery towards Williamsburg.

      Jack Gergely
      Newport News