European traffic signs

  • J Michutka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2007
      AHA! I finally found it on-line again: a single-page chart of
      European traffic signs!

      http://www.bamberg.army.mil/sites/services/pmo/traffic_signs.pdf

      Anyone planning to drive in Slovakia (or Europe) should print this
      out and slip it into a page protector, and keep it with your maps /
      autoatlas.

      I also recommend looking at a website such as http://
      rmv.hqusareur.army.mil/drivrman/190-34.htm and scroll down to
      appendix B-2 for a more detailed (= more pages) chart; but although I
      travel with those pages, it's REALLY HANDY to have all the signs on a
      single sheet of paper, organized by color and shape for quick
      ("what's that sign we just passed mean?") reference.

      Julie Michutka
      jmm@...