What's New (Old) - Slovak Genealogy

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Perhaps the message title should be renamed "What's Old" but an old message
      section at It's All Relative was Resurrected from the dead.

      http://www.iarelative.com/whatsnew.htm and Click on view Guest Book.

      In December 1997 we created a message area.

      It ended due to problems financial problems with the service provider for
      the message area in 1998 ( We moved to Delphi ) but the message area
      languished on the net for almost 10 years.

      Last week I got a message that the message area that was "Once dead is now
      alive again" again.

      I spent a couple hours yesterday cleaning it up.

      I was shocked at the number of deceased members with postings.

      Post your information at the Guest Book and perhaps in 2018 your message
      will reappear again.

      Ain't the Internet great.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative