C. Caswick

  • Gregory J Kopchak
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 9, 2007
      A message you posted was deleted by Yahoo as Spam.

      I'm sure it wasn't.

      Please resend the message.

      Most likely the words FREE BUY SELL WANT NEED or blank message or
      similar flipped the Spam trigger.

      First time we ever had a non-spam deleted.

      Greg Kopchak
      It's All Relative
    • Caye Caswick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 9, 2007
        I looked in my sent folder, haven't sent anything to
        Sworld in a while, so wasn't me.

        Caye