Re: [Slovak-World] Gyorgy Tracs Maria Tracs wrting in prayer book translation

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 6, 2007
      Go anyway. I speak no Slovak, and I did not let it
      deter me.

      The further east you go, the less English is spoken.

      Go anyway. It is a beautiful country. It is out of
      the way. The EU is building superhighways all over it
      now.

      Go before it is just like the rest of Europe.

      Now it is remote. And relatively untavelled.