Re: [Slovak-World] WWII ..Jozef and Stefan

  • nhasior@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2007
      While reading the Slovak history book about Jozef Tito, I came upon Stefan
      Tiso who was also a leader in Slovakia during WWII era. I have not seen
      Stefan mentioned on this forum yet and will read further in the history book to
      see where he is of importance. So far it looks like he was a military leader
      as well as political.
      Noreen