Hostile takeover

  • konekta@nm.psg.sk
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 14, 2007
      A pilot in a small plane was talking business and used the word "hostile
      takeover".
      It can happen only in America. F 16s were scrambled and the pilot was "
      interviewed for two hours" and special agents searched his home.
      May God help you, America.
      Vladimir

      And the Terrorist watch list is over half a million names.

    • Gergely
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 14, 2007
        Thanks Vlad,

        Hey, sounds to me like our security worked quite well.

        Our people are on the ball. What if he had been talking about a real hostile takeover?

        Pilots, of all people, ought to know about key words.

        Good work guys.

        Jack Gergely
        Newport News

        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 14, 2007
          Jack, you will see when it happens to you.........
          Vladimir

          _____

            Message 5 of 13 , Jun 14, 2007
              http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456
              <http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456&sid=1166264> &sid=1166264

              _____

              Message 6 of 13 , Jun 14, 2007
                Thankyou - It is new news, not old news. Again thanks! Chuck Vrshek

                konekta@... wrote: http://www.wtopnews.com/?nid=456

                Message 7 of 13 , Jun 14, 2007
                  Best news I heard all year!! Our boys are there protecting us. I live in Virginia Beach and a good deal of our plane squads come in from Europe/Asia in formation-what a sight to see! Great job America maxine

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jun 14, 2007
                    Good to know that the pilot realizes his error and said so. It is
                    definately a win win situation. The system works, security is alert and the folks in
                    Missouri should take a well deserved bow.

                  • Nick Holcz
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jun 15, 2007
                      As far as I can see that means they have won

                      Nick
                    • ssultonia
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jun 15, 2007
                        It did happen to us - Dec 7, 1941 and Sept 11, 2001. The idea
                        is not to let it happen again.
                        B.

                        Message 11 of 13 , Jun 15, 2007
                          It kind of did happen to me, but in a slightly different way.

                          Leaving Hungary - when, apparently my clearance showed up on the Hungarian security agent's computer screen. How dod he know what clearances I held?

                          Message 12 of 13 , Jun 15, 2007
                            Now, that's a great reply.

                            Jack Gergely

                            Message 13 of 13 , Jul 6, 2007