Re: [RusynHeritage] Roll call

  • maxine
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2007
      ROLL CALL (NEVER did this before, hope I am doing this right) Maxine Sasala Fedak Vigilante

      RUSYN
      Slovakia, village of Jakubany in Carpathian Mountains
      GRANDFATHER John's side: Elias Sasala, Schschla, Schassala, Stuczka, Michnya, RAS, Decker
      GREATGRANDMOTHER side: Zusanna Gulyassy, second husband Compel, Decker Vaszily, Vasil, Kundlya
      Settled in Perth Amboy, Middlesex County, New Jersey and mainly Lopez, Pa

      RUSYN
      Slovakia, village of Michalovce
      GRANDMOTHER Julia Vel'as, Rujack, Yadlouski
      Settled in Perth Amboy, New Jersey

      Polish
      Fedak, John father NO KNOWLEDGE AT ALL
      Fedak, Andrew grandfather