Re: [Slovak-World] How does this work?

  • Paul J. Wolsko
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
      Yes, I've already noted my birthday in Novenber, so y'all can remember to
      get me a gift.<g>

      Paul

      p.s. I'd better watch - "gift" in Deutsch means "poison".

      > There is also a place to upload files and a calendar of events
      > available for all members.
      >
      > Greg Kopchak
    • Gregory J. Kopchak
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 26, 2003
        If you would care to see a few close up photos of the new
        bishops from the old country enter this:

        http://www.byzcath.org/cgibin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=000906

        Greg Kopchak
        It's All Relative