Bee Seed

  • David
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
      Janko: Shame, shame on you. I know your are jiving but for those who don't
      know, bees eat/gather nectar and pollen. Both are a must for survival. Now,
      just plant flowers, flowering shrubs and flowering trees and you will help
      Mother Nature. Now, Yanko just for you, if you send me a hefty
      contribution, I will sell you stock in a new "Bee Seed," Company that I am
      building. ;>)
      Underground Miner Dave
    • Jan Lan
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
        At 09:57 AM 1/31/2003 -0500, you wrote:
        >Janko: Shame, shame on you. I know your are jiving but for those who don't
        >know, bees eat/gather nectar and pollen. Both are a must for survival. Now,
        >just plant flowers, flowering shrubs and flowering trees and you will help
        >Mother Nature. Now, Yanko just for you, if you send me a hefty
        >contribution, I will sell you stock in a new "Bee Seed," Company that I am
        >building. ;>)
        >Underground Miner Dave

        I could afford to contribute about 10 pounds of "heft". Maybe if I came
        out there and dragged a few coal cars or did some pick and shovel work
        you'd get your "hefty" contribution and I'd get my bee seed. Please
        proceed or I will concede that you would rather recede from than succeed in
        your bee seed enterprise.

        Janko ( a bit seedy on occasion )

        http://mailplus.yahoo.com
      • Steve Botnovcan
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
          WOW! Underground bees. Hej Dave, I want some. Send 'em by subway.

          Steve

        • Ylbrd@aol.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 31, 2003
            In a message dated 01/31/2003 6:35:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
            botnovcan@... writes:

            > WOW! Underground bees. Hej Dave, I want some. Send 'em by subway.
            >
            > Steve
            >
            > David wrote:
            > >
            > > Janko: Shame, shame on you. I know your are jiving but for those who
            > don't
            > > know, bees eat/gather nectar and pollen. Both are a must for survival.
            > Now,
            > > just plant flowers, flowering shrubs and flowering trees and you will
            > help
            > > Mother Nature. Now, Yanko just for you, if you send me a hefty
            > > contribution, I will sell you stock in a new "Bee Seed," Company that I
            > am
            > > building. ;>)
            > > Underground Miner Dave

            Humble Bee Dave,
            Do you have Bees that give milk....??? (this was a question from my Father)
            Cathy

          • David
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 1, 2003
              No: But Honey Bees do give off what is called "Royal Jelly."
              This is a special nectar that is fitting for the Gods. In their
              case...their young and upcoming queens.
              Miner Dave